demo video is interesting, i installed and i got buggy code

Mar 31, 2009 at 12:10 PM
Edited Mar 31, 2009 at 3:11 PM
gr8 work by sculpture,

but there is need for error free software,
it was too much messy finding the soln for the menu related issue, i got one thread on this board but it is saying to install proper GAE and sculpture.
even after i am not able find the difference.... is this tool really working for any body please provide me the relevent links.. i will try my luck again..

i have installed as said in the article Guidance automation extentions and sculpture 1.0 final release..
i have got the similar screen i watched in the video , so far everything perfect.
1>i am not able to generate to code due to menu mager problem..
2>when i load the sample code that is genrated by sculpture my visual studio is closing may be because the the paths of sculpture are hard coded (i have seen some error message/screen) loading files from diff path, it might be that prob but ideally it should not close.

so i thought it is risk to use this tool once start my proj, if i struck some where i donot have time to trace problem area..
i just want everybody write openions about this tool  and if the same problem got soln reply me,
 or any body knows the next release of this tool with improved features.
can anybody shout on this of their success..

advance thanks for your help.

Coordinator
Apr 2, 2009 at 12:32 PM
http://anegm-technical.blogspot.com/2009/03/sculpture-10-final-was-released.html

This is a brief summery about the road map of Sculpture.