Problem with references

Jan 27, 2009 at 1:20 AM
Hello everyone!  I was able to install and begin a project with sculpture.  I created some entities based on a sql server schema(database), then i created the menu for the UI.  The code gets generated with no problems.  When i try to run the compiled solution, the UI project is giving me some references errors.   Anyone knows how to fix this??  Its happening with all molds!!

Coordinator
Jan 27, 2009 at 5:42 PM
Hi Masdc,
What is the references your project missed?
Jan 29, 2009 at 10:02 PM

Hi ANegm.

The references to the generated Web Services are the missing ones.

When i generate the code, the error shown on the output window is:  (example with just one entity)

- Adding ASMX Service References

--http://localhost:48755/SculptureSolution6.UI.Web/Services/Actividades_EconomicasService.asmx

** Error while Executing IPreGenerate: ASMXMold.PostGeneration, Details: Could not find file 'C:\Users\Millan\Documents\Visual Studio 2008\Projects\SculptureSolution6\UI\SculptureSolution6.UI\ServiceReferences\Actividades_EconomicasServiceClient.cs'.

I was able to fix the problem adding the references manually.  The WPF mold worked with no problems.  The ASP.NET mold is giving errors whenever i try to add or list an Entity.

With the Silverlight mold i haven't been able to compile it.  I add the references manually, but the reference is used different in Silverlight.  I have to figure out what to do with the reference because is not used the same way as with an ASP.NET or WPF project.

Any help will be appreciated.

Jan 29, 2009 at 10:15 PM
Edited Feb 4, 2009 at 1:49 AM
I was adding the reference in the wrong place.  I was able to compile the project using the silverlight mold, anyway when the WebPage appears i only see a purple square.  The XAP file is not showing.

Coordinator
Feb 3, 2009 at 12:02 PM
If you build any Sculpture Silverlight project you will need to set the web project properties manually.
1.Set it as startup Project.
2. Add the silverlight application to it (From the property page of the web project select silverlight application and press 'Add...' and choose the Silverlight project). this will tell visual studio to build the Silverlight project into the web one.
Feb 4, 2009 at 2:00 AM
Edited Feb 4, 2009 at 2:04 AM
Hi ANegm.  I few days ago i did exactly what you answer in your reply message.  The project is not able to add the web services references automatically, always had to do it manually.  When i change that, the silverlight application shows perfectly.  Is there a way to have the right web services references?  Im trying to use sculpture to create the UI for a 50 table database, and dont want to create 50 references manually.

Im doing a test with just one entity called: PERSONAS

Create the entity:  Done
Add Data Contracts: Done
Add Services: Done

Validate All:  Error in the FIND Method.

Erase FIND Method. 

Create Menu:  Done

Validate All:  0 errors 0 warning.

Generate:  Everything good, except :

- Adding WCF Service References

--http://localhost:2061/SculptureSolution10.UI.Web/Services/PersonasService.svc

** Error while Executing IPreGenerate: WCFMold.PostGeneration, Details: Could not find file 'C:\Users\Millan\Documents\Visual Studio 2008\Projects\SculptureSolution10\UI\SculptureSolution10.UI\ServiceReferences\PersonasServiceClient.cs'.

If i compile the project the following errors appear:

C:\Users\Millan\Documents\Visual Studio 2008\Projects\SculptureSolution10\UI\SculptureSolution10.UI\Pages\PersonasForm.xaml.cs(8,7): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'PersonasReference' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

C:\Users\Millan\Documents\Visual Studio 2008\Projects\SculptureSolution10\UI\SculptureSolution10.UI\Pages\PersonasList.xaml.cs(8,7): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'PersonasReference' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

C:\Users\Millan\Documents\Visual Studio 2008\Projects\SculptureSolution10\UI\SculptureSolution10.UI\Converters\EntityConverter.cs(4,7): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'PersonasReference' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

C:\Users\Millan\Documents\Visual Studio 2008\Projects\SculptureSolution10\UI\SculptureSolution10.UI\Pages\PersonasForm.xaml.cs(19,11): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'Personas' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

C:\Users\Millan\Documents\Visual Studio 2008\Projects\SculptureSolution10\UI\SculptureSolution10.UI\Pages\PersonasForm.xaml.cs(20,11): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'PersonasServiceClient' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

C:\Users\Millan\Documents\Visual Studio 2008\Projects\SculptureSolution10\UI\SculptureSolution10.UI\Pages\PersonasForm.xaml.cs(28,29): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'Personas' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

C:\Users\Millan\Documents\Visual Studio 2008\Projects\SculptureSolution10\UI\SculptureSolution10.UI\Pages\PersonasForm.xaml.cs(28,48): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'PersonasServiceClient' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

C:\Users\Millan\Documents\Visual Studio 2008\Projects\SculptureSolution10\UI\SculptureSolution10.UI\Pages\PersonasList.xaml.cs(17,11): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'PersonasServiceClient' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

C:\Users\Millan\Documents\Visual Studio 2008\Projects\SculptureSolution10\UI\SculptureSolution10.UI\Pages\PersonasList.xaml.cs(18,17): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'Personas' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

C:\Users\Millan\Documents\Visual Studio 2008\Projects\SculptureSolution10\UI\SculptureSolution10.UI\Pages\PersonasList.xaml.cs(19,22): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'Personas' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

C:\Users\Millan\Documents\Visual Studio 2008\Projects\SculptureSolution10\UI\SculptureSolution10.UI\Pages\PersonasList.xaml.cs(83,66): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'PersonasReference' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

C:\Users\Millan\Documents\Visual Studio 2008\Projects\SculptureSolution10\UI\SculptureSolution10.UI\Pages\PersonasList.xaml.cs(99,68): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'PersonasReference' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

C:\Users\Millan\Documents\Visual Studio 2008\Projects\SculptureSolution10\UI\SculptureSolution10.UI\Converters\EntityConverter.cs(11,22): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'Personas' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Coordinator
Feb 5, 2009 at 2:03 PM
I think the problem that "Svcutil.exe" does not exist, so Sculpture can not generate the proxy class.
From Molds source code open WCFMold and adopt the path of "Svcutil.exe" in the "PostGeneration" class
If the problem still exist comment again here.
Best Regards.
Negm.
Feb 5, 2009 at 3:52 PM
Hi Negm.  Thanks for your answer, sadly it didn't work.

Svcutil.exe is in the right place.  Inside the code, the path to svcutil.exe is extracted from a windows registry variable.  I checked the path (C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v6.0A\bin) and svcutil.exe is found there.

Best regards,

Millán
Feb 6, 2009 at 6:20 AM
I have the same problem.  I can't add a service reference to my NHibernate / WCF Service from any project (even a blank, new C# web app).  I just get the svc file added under the service references folder, not a folder with the name of my reference and all the other associated files.

Has anyone got WCF to work - which data access mold did you use.

thanks
Coordinator
Feb 8, 2009 at 8:35 AM
Hi All,
If "svcutil.exe" in its right position, then i think the problem in the ".svc".
Try to run it in the browser and get its wsdl, the browser will give you where is the problem.
If there is no problem, try to use "svcutil.exe" manually with the generated ".svc" service to see where is the error.
Good Luck, and feed me if the problem still exist.
Negm

Coordinator
Mar 3, 2009 at 9:27 AM
Hi All,
After some testing we found a fatal issue in the previous WCF & ASMX Mold.
The Issue : It does not generate the classes if the solution path contains spaces (EX: "C:\Documents and Settings\admin\My Documents\Visual Studio 2008\Projects") If any folder contains white spaces it does not work.
But all of that and more (we give the user the error message comes from "svcutil.exe" to understand what is the problem if it occur again.
Install the Sculpture 1.0 Final and tell me if the problem still exist.
Thank you.
Negm.
Mar 3, 2009 at 3:24 PM
Hi Negm.  Great Job!!! 

Will be testing the new version as soon as possible.  I'll keep in touch!.

Mar 3, 2009 at 4:14 PM
Hi Negm,.

Did the same exercice, but the problems still exist.

Molds used:  SQL Server for DataBase Type
Data Access:  Data access Application Mold
Web Services:  WCF
UI:  Silverlight

My test is: 

1. Load four entities from a SQL Server DataBase.  DONE OK.
  2. Create DataContracts for those four entities:  DONE OK.
  3. Create Services for those four entites:  DONE OK.
  4. Validate all.   ERROR:  The Find methods give problems.  SOLUTION:  Erase the Find methods from each service.
  5. Validate all:  DONE OK
  6. Generate all.

The Output is:

========== Generation Started with 7 Mold(s) ==========

- Generation of [MoldBase] Mold Started ------

-- Loading Output Conditions-- 0 Condition(s) Loaded.

- [MoldBase] Mold Generation Complete: 0 file(s) generated.

- Generation of [SQLServerMold] Mold Started ------

-- Loading Output Conditions-- 1 Condition(s) Loaded.

-- Template : Templates\DatabaseScript.tt

--- D:\Basura\SculptureSolution1\DataAccess\SculptureSolution1.DataAccess\DBScript.sql

-- Template : Templates\StoredProcedure.tt

--- D:\Basura\SculptureSolution1\DataAccess\SculptureSolution1.DataAccess\StoredProcedures.sql

- [SQLServerMold] Mold Generation Complete: 2 file(s) generated.

- Generation of [UIMold] Mold Started ------

- [UIMold] Mold Generation Complete: 0 file(s) generated.

- Generation of [SilverlightMold] Mold Started ------

-- Loading Output Conditions-- 4 Condition(s) Loaded.

-- Template : Templates\EntityForm.xaml.tt

--- D:\Basura\SculptureSolution1\UI\SculptureSolution1.UI\Pages\Actividades_EconomicasForm.xaml

--- D:\Basura\SculptureSolution1\UI\SculptureSolution1.UI\Pages\Tipos_GeografiasForm.xaml

--- D:\Basura\SculptureSolution1\UI\SculptureSolution1.UI\Pages\Tipos_OrganizacionForm.xaml

--- D:\Basura\SculptureSolution1\UI\SculptureSolution1.UI\Pages\Tipos_Puntos_ContactoForm.xaml

-- Template : Templates\EntityForm.xaml.cs.tt

--- D:\Basura\SculptureSolution1\UI\SculptureSolution1.UI\Pages\Actividades_EconomicasForm.xaml.cs

--- D:\Basura\SculptureSolution1\UI\SculptureSolution1.UI\Pages\Tipos_GeografiasForm.xaml.cs

--- D:\Basura\SculptureSolution1\UI\SculptureSolution1.UI\Pages\Tipos_OrganizacionForm.xaml.cs

--- D:\Basura\SculptureSolution1\UI\SculptureSolution1.UI\Pages\Tipos_Puntos_ContactoForm.xaml.cs

-- Template : Templates\EntityList.xaml.tt

--- D:\Basura\SculptureSolution1\UI\SculptureSolution1.UI\Pages\Actividades_EconomicasList.xaml

--- D:\Basura\SculptureSolution1\UI\SculptureSolution1.UI\Pages\Tipos_GeografiasList.xaml

--- D:\Basura\SculptureSolution1\UI\SculptureSolution1.UI\Pages\Tipos_OrganizacionList.xaml

--- D:\Basura\SculptureSolution1\UI\SculptureSolution1.UI\Pages\Tipos_Puntos_ContactoList.xaml

-- Template : Templates\EntityList.xaml.cs.tt

--- D:\Basura\SculptureSolution1\UI\SculptureSolution1.UI\Pages\Actividades_EconomicasList.xaml.cs

--- D:\Basura\SculptureSolution1\UI\SculptureSolution1.UI\Pages\Tipos_GeografiasList.xaml.cs

--- D:\Basura\SculptureSolution1\UI\SculptureSolution1.UI\Pages\Tipos_OrganizacionList.xaml.cs

--- D:\Basura\SculptureSolution1\UI\SculptureSolution1.UI\Pages\Tipos_Puntos_ContactoList.xaml.cs

-- Template : Templates\ReferenceConverter.cs.tt

--- D:\Basura\SculptureSolution1\UI\SculptureSolution1.UI\Converters\ReferenceConverter.cs

-- Template : Templates\MainWindow.xaml.tt

--- D:\Basura\SculptureSolution1\UI\SculptureSolution1.UI\MainWindow.xaml

-- Template : Templates\MainWindow.xaml.cs.tt

--- D:\Basura\SculptureSolution1\UI\SculptureSolution1.UI\MainWindow.xaml.cs

-- Template : Templates\EntityConverter.cs.tt

--- D:\Basura\SculptureSolution1\UI\SculptureSolution1.UI\Converters\EntityConverter.cs

- [SilverlightMold] Mold Generation Complete: 20 file(s) generated.

- Generation of [DAABMold] Mold Started ------

-- Template : Templates\Entity.tt

--- D:\Basura\SculptureSolution1\Business\SculptureSolution1.Entities\GeneratedCode\Entities\Actividades_Economicas.cs

--- D:\Basura\SculptureSolution1\Business\SculptureSolution1.Entities\GeneratedCode\Entities\Tipos_Geografias.cs

--- D:\Basura\SculptureSolution1\Business\SculptureSolution1.Entities\GeneratedCode\Entities\Tipos_Organizacion.cs

--- D:\Basura\SculptureSolution1\Business\SculptureSolution1.Entities\GeneratedCode\Entities\Tipos_Puntos_Contacto.cs

-- Template : Templates\ORMMapper.tt

--- D:\Basura\SculptureSolution1\DataAccess\SculptureSolution1.DataAccess\GeneratedCode\MappingFiles\Mapping.Sculpture.xml

-- Template : Templates\IRepository.tt

--- D:\Basura\SculptureSolution1\DataAccess\SculptureSolution1.DataAccess\GeneratedCode\Reprositories Interfaces\IActividades_EconomicasRepository.cs

--- D:\Basura\SculptureSolution1\DataAccess\SculptureSolution1.DataAccess\GeneratedCode\Reprositories Interfaces\ITipos_GeografiasRepository.cs

--- D:\Basura\SculptureSolution1\DataAccess\SculptureSolution1.DataAccess\GeneratedCode\Reprositories Interfaces\ITipos_OrganizacionRepository.cs

--- D:\Basura\SculptureSolution1\DataAccess\SculptureSolution1.DataAccess\GeneratedCode\Reprositories Interfaces\ITipos_Puntos_ContactoRepository.cs

-- Template : Templates\Repository.tt

--- D:\Basura\SculptureSolution1\DataAccess\SculptureSolution1.DataAccess\GeneratedCode\Reprositories\Actividades_EconomicasRepository.cs

--- D:\Basura\SculptureSolution1\DataAccess\SculptureSolution1.DataAccess\GeneratedCode\Reprositories\Tipos_GeografiasRepository.cs

--- D:\Basura\SculptureSolution1\DataAccess\SculptureSolution1.DataAccess\GeneratedCode\Reprositories\Tipos_OrganizacionRepository.cs

--- D:\Basura\SculptureSolution1\DataAccess\SculptureSolution1.DataAccess\GeneratedCode\Reprositories\Tipos_Puntos_ContactoRepository.cs

- [DAABMold] Mold Generation Complete: 13 file(s) generated.

- Generation of [WebServiceMold] Mold Started ------

-- Template : Templates\EntityTranslator.tt

--- D:\Basura\SculptureSolution1\Business\SculptureSolution1.Service\GeneratedCode\Translators\Actividades_EconomicasTranslator.cs

--- D:\Basura\SculptureSolution1\Business\SculptureSolution1.Service\GeneratedCode\Translators\Tipos_GeografiasTranslator.cs

--- D:\Basura\SculptureSolution1\Business\SculptureSolution1.Service\GeneratedCode\Translators\Tipos_OrganizacionTranslator.cs

--- D:\Basura\SculptureSolution1\Business\SculptureSolution1.Service\GeneratedCode\Translators\Tipos_Puntos_ContactoTranslator.cs

- [WebServiceMold] Mold Generation Complete: 4 file(s) generated.

- Generation of [WCFMold] Mold Started ------

-- Loading Output Conditions-- 2 Condition(s) Loaded.

-- Template : Templates\DataContract.tt

--- D:\Basura\SculptureSolution1\Business\SculptureSolution1.Service\GeneratedCode\DataContracts\Actividades_Economicas.cs

--- D:\Basura\SculptureSolution1\Business\SculptureSolution1.Service\GeneratedCode\DataContracts\Tipos_Geografias.cs

--- D:\Basura\SculptureSolution1\Business\SculptureSolution1.Service\GeneratedCode\DataContracts\Tipos_Organizacion.cs

--- D:\Basura\SculptureSolution1\Business\SculptureSolution1.Service\GeneratedCode\DataContracts\Tipos_Puntos_Contacto.cs

-- Template : Templates\DataContractEnum.tt

-- Template : Templates\DataCollection.tt

--- D:\Basura\SculptureSolution1\Business\SculptureSolution1.Service\GeneratedCode\DataContracts\Actividades_EconomicasList.cs

--- D:\Basura\SculptureSolution1\Business\SculptureSolution1.Service\GeneratedCode\DataContracts\Tipos_GeografiasList.cs

--- D:\Basura\SculptureSolution1\Business\SculptureSolution1.Service\GeneratedCode\DataContracts\Tipos_OrganizacionList.cs

--- D:\Basura\SculptureSolution1\Business\SculptureSolution1.Service\GeneratedCode\DataContracts\Tipos_Puntos_ContactoList.cs

-- Template : Templates\ServiceContract.tt

--- D:\Basura\SculptureSolution1\Business\SculptureSolution1.Service\GeneratedCode\Services\Contracts\IActividades_EconomicasService.cs

--- D:\Basura\SculptureSolution1\Business\SculptureSolution1.Service\GeneratedCode\Services\Contracts\ITipos_GeografiasService.cs

--- D:\Basura\SculptureSolution1\Business\SculptureSolution1.Service\GeneratedCode\Services\Contracts\ITipos_OrganizacionService.cs

--- D:\Basura\SculptureSolution1\Business\SculptureSolution1.Service\GeneratedCode\Services\Contracts\ITipos_Puntos_ContactoService.cs

-- Template : Templates\ServiceImplementation.tt

--- D:\Basura\SculptureSolution1\Business\SculptureSolution1.Service\GeneratedCode\Services\Implementations\Actividades_EconomicasService.cs

--- D:\Basura\SculptureSolution1\Business\SculptureSolution1.Service\GeneratedCode\Services\Implementations\Tipos_GeografiasService.cs

--- D:\Basura\SculptureSolution1\Business\SculptureSolution1.Service\GeneratedCode\Services\Implementations\Tipos_OrganizacionService.cs

--- D:\Basura\SculptureSolution1\Business\SculptureSolution1.Service\GeneratedCode\Services\Implementations\Tipos_Puntos_ContactoService.cs

-- Template : Templates\FaultContract.tt

-- Template : Templates\SVCHost.tt

--- D:\Basura\SculptureSolution1\UI\SculptureSolution1.UI.Web\Services\Actividades_EconomicasService.svc

--- D:\Basura\SculptureSolution1\UI\SculptureSolution1.UI.Web\Services\Tipos_GeografiasService.svc

--- D:\Basura\SculptureSolution1\UI\SculptureSolution1.UI.Web\Services\Tipos_OrganizacionService.svc

--- D:\Basura\SculptureSolution1\UI\SculptureSolution1.UI.Web\Services\Tipos_Puntos_ContactoService.svc

-- Template : Templates\DataContractBase.tt

--- D:\Basura\SculptureSolution1\Business\SculptureSolution1.Service\GeneratedCode\DataContracts\DataContractBase.cs

-- Template : Templates\ManagedEntityInterface.tt

--- D:\Basura\SculptureSolution1\Business\SculptureSolution1.Service\GeneratedCode\Services\Contracts\IActividades_EconomicasService.cs

--- D:\Basura\SculptureSolution1\Business\SculptureSolution1.Service\GeneratedCode\Services\Contracts\ITipos_GeografiasService.cs

--- D:\Basura\SculptureSolution1\Business\SculptureSolution1.Service\GeneratedCode\Services\Contracts\ITipos_OrganizacionService.cs

--- D:\Basura\SculptureSolution1\Business\SculptureSolution1.Service\GeneratedCode\Services\Contracts\ITipos_Puntos_ContactoService.cs

-- Template : Templates\ManagedEntityImplementation.tt

--- D:\Basura\SculptureSolution1\Business\SculptureSolution1.Service\GeneratedCode\Services\Implementations\Actividades_EconomicasService.cs

--- D:\Basura\SculptureSolution1\Business\SculptureSolution1.Service\GeneratedCode\Services\Implementations\Tipos_GeografiasService.cs

--- D:\Basura\SculptureSolution1\Business\SculptureSolution1.Service\GeneratedCode\Services\Implementations\Tipos_OrganizacionService.cs

--- D:\Basura\SculptureSolution1\Business\SculptureSolution1.Service\GeneratedCode\Services\Implementations\Tipos_Puntos_ContactoService.cs

-- Template : Templates\ManagedEntitySVC.tt

--- D:\Basura\SculptureSolution1\UI\SculptureSolution1.UI.Web\Services\Actividades_EconomicasService.svc

--- D:\Basura\SculptureSolution1\UI\SculptureSolution1.UI.Web\Services\Tipos_GeografiasService.svc

--- D:\Basura\SculptureSolution1\UI\SculptureSolution1.UI.Web\Services\Tipos_OrganizacionService.svc

--- D:\Basura\SculptureSolution1\UI\SculptureSolution1.UI.Web\Services\Tipos_Puntos_ContactoService.svc

-- Template : Templates\Web.Config.tt

--- D:\Basura\SculptureSolution1\UI\SculptureSolution1.UI.Web\temp.config

- [WCFMold] Mold Generation Complete: 34 file(s) generated.

-- PostGenerate Actions [2 Action(s)]

--D:\Basura\SculptureSolution1\UI\SculptureSolution1.UI.Web\web.config (Configured).

--D:\Basura\SculptureSolution1\UI\SculptureSolution1.UI.Web\web.config (Configured).

- Adding WCF Service References

--http://localhost:47642/SculptureSolution1.UI.Web/Services/Actividades_EconomicasService.svc

--C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v6.0A\Bin\Svcutil.exe /directory:"D:\Basura\SculptureSolution1\UI\SculptureSolution1.UI\ServiceReferences" /out:Actividades_EconomicasServiceClient /ct:System.Collections.Generic.List`1 /namespace:*,Actividades_EconomicasReference /language:cs /async /tcv:Version35 /noConfig /enableDataBinding http://localhost:47642/SculptureSolution1.UI.Web/Services/Actividades_EconomicasService.svc

The references to the Web Services in the UI Project are not generated.  My errors are:

Error 1 The type or namespace name 'Actividades_EconomicasReference' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) D:\Basura\SculptureSolution1\UI\SculptureSolution1.UI\Converters\EntityConverter.cs 4 7 SculptureSolution1.UI
Error 2 The type or namespace name 'Tipos_GeografiasReference' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) D:\Basura\SculptureSolution1\UI\SculptureSolution1.UI\Converters\EntityConverter.cs 5 7 SculptureSolution1.UI
Error 3 The type or namespace name 'Tipos_OrganizacionReference' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) D:\Basura\SculptureSolution1\UI\SculptureSolution1.UI\Converters\EntityConverter.cs 6 7 SculptureSolution1.UI
Error 4 The type or namespace name 'Tipos_Puntos_ContactoReference' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) D:\Basura\SculptureSolution1\UI\SculptureSolution1.UI\Converters\EntityConverter.cs 7 7 SculptureSolution1.UI
Error 5 The type or namespace name 'Actividades_Economicas' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) D:\Basura\SculptureSolution1\UI\SculptureSolution1.UI\Converters\EntityConverter.cs 30 16 SculptureSolution1.UI
Error 6 The type or namespace name 'Actividades_Economicas' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) D:\Basura\SculptureSolution1\UI\SculptureSolution1.UI\Converters\EntityConverter.cs 35 16 SculptureSolution1.UI
Error 7 The type or namespace name 'Actividades_Economicas' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) D:\Basura\SculptureSolution1\UI\SculptureSolution1.UI\Converters\EntityConverter.cs 40 16 SculptureSolution1.UI
Error 8 The type or namespace name 'Actividades_Economicas' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) D:\Basura\SculptureSolution1\UI\SculptureSolution1.UI\Converters\EntityConverter.cs 45 16 SculptureSolution1.UI
Error 9 The type or namespace name 'Actividades_Economicas' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) D:\Basura\SculptureSolution1\UI\SculptureSolution1.UI\Converters\EntityConverter.cs 50 16 SculptureSolution1.UI
Error 10 The type or namespace name 'Tipos_Geografias' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) D:\Basura\SculptureSolution1\UI\SculptureSolution1.UI\Converters\EntityConverter.cs 61 16 SculptureSolution1.UI
Error 11 The type or namespace name 'Tipos_Geografias' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) D:\Basura\SculptureSolution1\UI\SculptureSolution1.UI\Converters\EntityConverter.cs 66 16 SculptureSolution1.UI
Error 12 The type or namespace name 'Tipos_Geografias' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) D:\Basura\SculptureSolution1\UI\SculptureSolution1.UI\Converters\EntityConverter.cs 71 16 SculptureSolution1.UI
Error 13 The type or namespace name 'Tipos_Geografias' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) D:\Basura\SculptureSolution1\UI\SculptureSolution1.UI\Converters\EntityConverter.cs 76 16 SculptureSolution1.UI
Error 14 The type or namespace name 'Tipos_Organizacion' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) D:\Basura\SculptureSolution1\UI\SculptureSolution1.UI\Converters\EntityConverter.cs 87 16 SculptureSolution1.UI
Error 15 The type or namespace name 'Tipos_Organizacion' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) D:\Basura\SculptureSolution1\UI\SculptureSolution1.UI\Converters\EntityConverter.cs 92 16 SculptureSolution1.UI
Error 16 The type or namespace name 'Tipos_Organizacion' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) D:\Basura\SculptureSolution1\UI\SculptureSolution1.UI\Converters\EntityConverter.cs 97 16 SculptureSolution1.UI
Error 17 The type or namespace name 'Tipos_Organizacion' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) D:\Basura\SculptureSolution1\UI\SculptureSolution1.UI\Converters\EntityConverter.cs 102 16 SculptureSolution1.UI
Error 18 The type or namespace name 'Tipos_Puntos_Contacto' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) D:\Basura\SculptureSolution1\UI\SculptureSolution1.UI\Converters\EntityConverter.cs 113 16 SculptureSolution1.UI
Error 19 The type or namespace name 'Tipos_Puntos_Contacto' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) D:\Basura\SculptureSolution1\UI\SculptureSolution1.UI\Converters\EntityConverter.cs 118 16 SculptureSolution1.UI
Error 20 The type or namespace name 'Tipos_Puntos_Contacto' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) D:\Basura\SculptureSolution1\UI\SculptureSolution1.UI\Converters\EntityConverter.cs 123 16 SculptureSolution1.UI
Error 21 The type or namespace name 'Tipos_Puntos_Contacto' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) D:\Basura\SculptureSolution1\UI\SculptureSolution1.UI\Converters\EntityConverter.cs 128 16 SculptureSolution1.UI
Error 22 The type or namespace name 'Tipos_Puntos_Contacto' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) D:\Basura\SculptureSolution1\UI\SculptureSolution1.UI\Converters\EntityConverter.cs 133 16 SculptureSolution1.UI
Error 23 The type or namespace name 'Tipos_Puntos_Contacto' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) D:\Basura\SculptureSolution1\UI\SculptureSolution1.UI\Converters\EntityConverter.cs 138 16 SculptureSolution1.UI
Error 24 The type or namespace name 'Tipos_Puntos_Contacto' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) D:\Basura\SculptureSolution1\UI\SculptureSolution1.UI\Converters\EntityConverter.cs 143 16 SculptureSolution1.UI
Error 25 The type or namespace name 'Tipos_Puntos_Contacto' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) D:\Basura\SculptureSolution1\UI\SculptureSolution1.UI\Converters\EntityConverter.cs 148 16 SculptureSolution1.UI
Error 26 The type or namespace name 'Tipos_Puntos_Contacto' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) D:\Basura\SculptureSolution1\UI\SculptureSolution1.UI\Converters\EntityConverter.cs 153 16 SculptureSolution1.UI
Error 27 The type or namespace name 'Actividades_Economicas' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) D:\Basura\SculptureSolution1\UI\SculptureSolution1.UI\Converters\EntityConverter.cs 170 16 SculptureSolution1.UI
Error 28 The type or namespace name 'Actividades_Economicas' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) D:\Basura\SculptureSolution1\UI\SculptureSolution1.UI\Converters\EntityConverter.cs 172 16 SculptureSolution1.UI
Error 29 The type or namespace name 'Actividades_Economicas' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) D:\Basura\SculptureSolution1\UI\SculptureSolution1.UI\Converters\EntityConverter.cs 174 16 SculptureSolution1.UI
Error 30 The type or namespace name 'Actividades_Economicas' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) D:\Basura\SculptureSolution1\UI\SculptureSolution1.UI\Converters\EntityConverter.cs 176 16 SculptureSolution1.UI
Error 31 The type or namespace name 'Actividades_Economicas' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) D:\Basura\SculptureSolution1\UI\SculptureSolution1.UI\Converters\EntityConverter.cs 178 16 SculptureSolution1.UI
Error 32 The type or namespace name 'Tipos_Geografias' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) D:\Basura\SculptureSolution1\UI\SculptureSolution1.UI\Converters\EntityConverter.cs 186 16 SculptureSolution1.UI
Error 33 The type or namespace name 'Tipos_Geografias' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) D:\Basura\SculptureSolution1\UI\SculptureSolution1.UI\Converters\EntityConverter.cs 188 16 SculptureSolution1.UI
Error 34 The type or namespace name 'Tipos_Geografias' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) D:\Basura\SculptureSolution1\UI\SculptureSolution1.UI\Converters\EntityConverter.cs 190 16 SculptureSolution1.UI
Error 35 The type or namespace name 'Tipos_Geografias' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) D:\Basura\SculptureSolution1\UI\SculptureSolution1.UI\Converters\EntityConverter.cs 192 16 SculptureSolution1.UI
Error 36 The type or namespace name 'Tipos_Organizacion' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) D:\Basura\SculptureSolution1\UI\SculptureSolution1.UI\Converters\EntityConverter.cs 200 16 SculptureSolution1.UI
Error 37 The type or namespace name 'Tipos_Organizacion' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) D:\Basura\SculptureSolution1\UI\SculptureSolution1.UI\Converters\EntityConverter.cs 202 16 SculptureSolution1.UI
Error 38 The type or namespace name 'Tipos_Organizacion' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) D:\Basura\SculptureSolution1\UI\SculptureSolution1.UI\Converters\EntityConverter.cs 204 16 SculptureSolution1.UI
Error 39 The type or namespace name 'Tipos_Organizacion' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) D:\Basura\SculptureSolution1\UI\SculptureSolution1.UI\Converters\EntityConverter.cs 206 16 SculptureSolution1.UI
Error 40 The type or namespace name 'Tipos_Puntos_Contacto' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) D:\Basura\SculptureSolution1\UI\SculptureSolution1.UI\Converters\EntityConverter.cs 214 16 SculptureSolution1.UI
Error 41 The type or namespace name 'Tipos_Puntos_Contacto' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) D:\Basura\SculptureSolution1\UI\SculptureSolution1.UI\Converters\EntityConverter.cs 216 16 SculptureSolution1.UI
Error 42 The type or namespace name 'Tipos_Puntos_Contacto' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) D:\Basura\SculptureSolution1\UI\SculptureSolution1.UI\Converters\EntityConverter.cs 218 16 SculptureSolution1.UI
Error 43 The type or namespace name 'Tipos_Puntos_Contacto' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) D:\Basura\SculptureSolution1\UI\SculptureSolution1.UI\Converters\EntityConverter.cs 220 16 SculptureSolution1.UI
Error 44 The type or namespace name 'Tipos_Puntos_Contacto' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) D:\Basura\SculptureSolution1\UI\SculptureSolution1.UI\Converters\EntityConverter.cs 222 16 SculptureSolution1.UI
Error 45 The type or namespace name 'Tipos_Puntos_Contacto' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) D:\Basura\SculptureSolution1\UI\SculptureSolution1.UI\Converters\EntityConverter.cs 224 16 SculptureSolution1.UI
Error 46 The type or namespace name 'Tipos_Puntos_Contacto' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) D:\Basura\SculptureSolution1\UI\SculptureSolution1.UI\Converters\EntityConverter.cs 226 16 SculptureSolution1.UI
Error 47 The type or namespace name 'Tipos_Puntos_Contacto' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) D:\Basura\SculptureSolution1\UI\SculptureSolution1.UI\Converters\EntityConverter.cs 228 16 SculptureSolution1.UI
Error 48 The type or namespace name 'Tipos_Puntos_Contacto' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) D:\Basura\SculptureSolution1\UI\SculptureSolution1.UI\Converters\EntityConverter.cs 230 16 SculptureSolution1.UI
Error 49 The type or namespace name 'Actividades_EconomicasReference' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) D:\Basura\SculptureSolution1\UI\SculptureSolution1.UI\Pages\Actividades_EconomicasList.xaml.cs 8 7 SculptureSolution1.UI
Error 50 The type or namespace name 'Actividades_EconomicasServiceClient' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) D:\Basura\SculptureSolution1\UI\SculptureSolution1.UI\Pages\Actividades_EconomicasList.xaml.cs 17 90 SculptureSolution1.UI
Error 51 The type or namespace name 'Actividades_EconomicasReference' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) D:\Basura\SculptureSolution1\UI\SculptureSolution1.UI\Pages\Actividades_EconomicasList.xaml.cs 40 86 SculptureSolution1.UI
Error 52 The type or namespace name 'Actividades_EconomicasReference' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) D:\Basura\SculptureSolution1\UI\SculptureSolution1.UI\Pages\Actividades_EconomicasList.xaml.cs 49 84 SculptureSolution1.UI
Error 53 The type or namespace name 'Actividades_Economicas' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) D:\Basura\SculptureSolution1\UI\SculptureSolution1.UI\Pages\Actividades_EconomicasList.xaml.cs 60 84 SculptureSolution1.UI
Error 54 The type or namespace name 'Actividades_Economicas' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) D:\Basura\SculptureSolution1\UI\SculptureSolution1.UI\Pages\Actividades_EconomicasList.xaml.cs 67 84 SculptureSolution1.UI

If i try to test the Web Services alone, i get the following error in my browser:

Server Error in '/SculptureSolution1.UI.Web' Application.

Configuration Error

Description: An error occurred during the processing of a configuration file required to service this request. Please review the specific error details below and modify your configuration file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: A child element named 'service' with same key already exists at the same configuration scope. Collection elements must be unique within the same configuration scope (e.g. the same application.config file). Duplicate key value:  'SculptureSolution1.Service.Actividades_EconomicasService'.

Source Error:

Line 172:                    bindingNamespace="urn:Dawliasoft.Sculpture" contract="SculptureSolution1.Service.IActividades_EconomicasService" />
Line 173:        <endpoint address="mex" binding="mexHttpBinding" contract="IMetadataExchange" />
Line 174: </service>Line 175:	  <service behaviorConfiguration="SculptureSolution1.Service.Tipos_GeografiasService_Behavior"
Line 176:        name="SculptureSolution1.Service.Tipos_GeografiasService

The problem here is in the web.config file.   The service element for each service is appearing twice.  Have to manually erase the repeated ones.

These are the same problems as beta 2 version of Sculpture.

I will try to create a video and send it to you in order to try to fix the problems.

Thanks for all.
Coordinator
Mar 9, 2009 at 10:27 AM
Hi Masdc,
We can summarize the problem at
"The service element for each service is appearing twice."
You may try to solve this from the WCF Mold.
And we will fix it in the next release.
Thanks
Negm
Mar 16, 2009 at 3:31 AM
Hi.

It appears that dups in the config file are not the problem.

The generate is only creating one service reference when ( in my project) there are 15.

The config is ok, but...

The project was generate entities from DB, generate Service from Entities, DataContracts from Entities, and SilverLight.

Is there a fix for this?

Thanks, Other than adding the references by hand this is a great tool.

Now we can move forward faster...

Dan